Placing an order with us
– In order for us to keep you posted on your order, we need your email address. By registering and placing an order with us, you are agreeing that we can use your email address for this purpose.
– We’d also like to keep you up to date with news from our kitchen, new products and special offers. By buying our products or registering with us, you are consenting to receiving email communications from us. You can, of course, opt out at any time.
– When you click “proceed to checkout” and “proceed to paypal” you will be taken to a payment screen where your purchase will take place.
– You will receive a thank you email to confirm that your purchase has been made. If you do not receive this and cannot find it in your spam folder, please get in touch with us.
– If you have any questions about your order, feel free to contact us; we’d be happy to help.
– As we’re a small business, most of our products are made to order, and as such may mean a delay of 1-2 working days in us dispatching your items. If you are in a hurry, please send us a note to let us know.
Naturally, we take great pride in our work, but occasionally mistakes happen (we’re only human after all).
– Please make sure you inspect your goods thoroughly on delivery and notify us within 14 days of any issues or concerns.
– It’s likely we’ll ask you to return defective items to us for inspection (we cannot accept the return of non-defective items), please do so within 7 days of receiving your order. Sadly we cannot accept opened products.
– When contacting us, please include your reference number or proof of purchase.
– Once received and inspected we will fully refund the price of any items that are damaged or not as listed; alternatively, we can arrange for replacement goods within 14 days.
– Please make sure you get proof of posting from your courier as we can’t take responsibility for items that go missing in transit.
– We will refund you within 14 days of goods receipt, should you not request replacement.
We shouldn’t need to say it, and we know it’s boring to read, but this is something we have to cover off. Everything on this website is ours, please do not copy, use, distribute, reproduce, display, transmit, or adapt any of the material data or content on our website without our explicit prior permission. Our trademarks, intellectual property and copyright naturally mean that using our stuff without permission is likely to land you in hot water. Obviously, we don’t expect you to abuse our website or attempt to use it for illicit or illegal activities but that’s also a big no go (just in case you were wondering).